In general – Incident investigation
- Why do I investigate?
- What do I need?
- What is the process?
- What methods do I use?
- What are common pitfalls?
- What are goodpractices?
- What do I prepare?
- How do I act on-site?
- How do I collect?
- How do I focus without a tunnel-vision?
- What question will I answer?
- What assumptions (hypotheses) do I have?
- What will I investigate and what not?
- Who’s my investigation team?
- What methods will I use?
- Which sources are available?
- Which sources will I use and how?
- When is data / information a fact?
- How, when and with whom do I interview?
- When, how and with whom do I analyse my data /information?
- How do I analyse using timeline-analysis?
- How do I analyse using Tripod? (incl TRACK & RA IPIC)?
- How do I analyse using HFACS?
- How do I analyse using STAMP?
- How do I conclude?
- How do I formulate conclusions?
VI. Learning and improving
- What can we learn / improve?
- Who can learn / improve?
- What do we need to be able to learn / improve?
- What are effective interventions?
- What are the implications for the process & -products?
In general – Safety Management
- What is safety management?
- What is anticipation?
- Wat is resilience?
- How can we anticipate ánd be resilient to risks?